Hello Blog World


I have been blogging for months and updating Peachy's Multiply Account and while doing some minor revision in my blog's template, i begin to wonder that i should also start a different blog for Peachy. So, as to separate all the details about her daily adventures. Hope you will enjoy viewing my site and i am looking forward to seeing you always.

Ciao!

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

5 Responses to Hello Blog World

  1. Hi Ria, ganda naman ni peachy.. a blogger requested me to make blog for my daughter too but parang di na kaya ng powers ko hahaha.. I followed this one na din, hope you can follow my other blogs too..

    Nostalgic Marveling
    Etcetera Etcetera
    Spice up your LIFE!
    Obstacles & Glories

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww...she's cute! happy new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is very pretty and adorable..love her tantalizing eyes....:)

    ReplyDelete

I heart for your Message!

About This Site

Feel free to grab my badge and leave me a note so I can also add your badge in my badge list. Thank you!

melandria



I Belong

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Adgitize Me!

Photobucket

Blogs to Visit

melandria

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.